Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Things on my RADAR

things I'm currently wanting to purchase in the near future!
Essentials oils:  I've been wanting some for awhile and a diffuser as well
they're a good thing to have in your life to balance yourself and, for my husband, help with allergies.  Ever since i had my first poison ivy outbreak this last year and my sgt gave me a mix she made to cure it in 2 days I've been dead set on some oils. 

Lime Crime:  So I've been dying to get my hands on some Lime Crime lip floss for a hot minute now!  My issue has bee dropping $20 bucks on a velvet lip gloss!!!!!! I know I know, to some that's just $20 bucks but for someone like myself who bargain shops everything, likes my discounts and coupons, and monthly item sales....I just haven't been able to do it.  But i told myself I WILL BUY ONE with my net paycheck.  no more excuses! 

also i'd like to buy a leather jacket thats either black or red, something from the new Joanna Gaines collection from Target.  I'd like to also purchase their book....hint hint** i'll be doing a preview post of their new line because it's amazing.  Other random stuff would include a shelf for out bathroom for towels since there isnt anywhere to store them in the master bathroom.

I don't know.  Just random little oddities that I would really like to get here in the next month before i start Christmas shopping for everyone 


No comments:

Post a Comment