Thursday, October 19, 2017

Updates....


So for starters my old blog was Love Live Nashville
After much time away from that blog I sort of decided to restart fresh.
That consist of a new name, layout, links, buttons and updates to post.



I have had a ton happen since my last post.  For starters shortly after that post was written I moved back home to TN.  I lived on my own and then with roommates.  Had an awesome job through Navient doing medical billing.  Paid off one college loan and started college at APSU in Clarksville.  Well one thing after another turned into me withdrawing from the university before i'd even been there three weeks. From my VA loan being messed up and no funding to buy books, causing me to already start to fall behind in classes, it was just best that I withdraw and wait until the next semester so I could make sure all my funding was complete, correct and no issues would arise.



Well little did I know that my ex boyfriend from three years prior was about to step back into my life.  Well it's not like he really ever left.  Anthony and me had stayed friends after dating for a short month and a half, but we hit things off out of no where with a bang and both went full speed ahead into a relationship again.  By February he had proposed and we got married on March 25th 2017 in St. Charles, MO. where he is from.  Now to some, yes this is fast, but we had our reason.  One of those being that Anthony would be PCSing to Washington state in September of 2017 and we wanted to make sure we had plenty of time to get me attached to the orders, have time to find a place to live at in Washington and be able to buy what things we'd need prior to getting to WA.  Our ceremony was August 12th prior to us moving! <3 #bestdayever


We also added a kid to our family!  He's an Australian Cattle Dog named CJ (Captain Jack).  I purchased him as Anthony's surprise birthday gift in May! We got him at 8 weeks old. So i literally picked him out and bought him as soon as he was born!  We love out little CJ though and as of today he's about 5 months old!

I am enrolled in college once again with Martinsburg College!  I'm going for Medical Administration and almost done with my program :)

No comments:

Post a Comment